The breeder started and founded this brand based on a simple idea and a desire to produce medical, recreational cannabis and the best genetics in the planet. The first cross Gold x Shiva Shanti was created in 1998. Since then it’s been a steady evolution of ideas and creation.
Cannarado Genetics collection contains feminized and regular unique cannabis seeds. It uses only elite genetics from all over the world.
Выпущены Ранее Показать все сорта
Популярные Репорты Показать все Репорты (24)
Sundae Driver #9
Новые Репорты Показать все Репорты (24)
Последние отзывы Показать все отзывы (5)
Not something I would grow again. Never smelled of apples but I might not have found the right pheno.
Easy to grow for a beginner. But if you are a connoisseur like myself this isn’t one you would want to grow.
* harvest: day 133 total. Day 65 of flower. day 7 of week 19.
* dry bud yield: 107gram
* Appearance: very dense, super frosty colorfull buds
* Bud density: 8,5/10
* Aroma : sour/sweet apple candy
* Taste : very sour apple candy with a very sweet aftertaste
* Kind of high: its very strong, not really a daytime smoke, you just want to relax and hang in the couch
* Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 20% amber 80% milky
* Drying time: 9 days in the dry tent, 3 days in the jar
* Length of buzz: 2 -3 hours
* Good comments: beautifull plant to grow, hands down the mosty frosty plant i ever grew, the buds are super sticky. Mainlining went great even though i splitted her main stem with training. She tastes delicicious and its very potent so i will grow her again for sure
* bad comments: i underfed her but still had great results so i cant complain
*other comments: failed with the mainlining because 100gram is just not a good yield for waiting 20weeks, so i wont be doing that again! Better luck next time, it was a great experiment tho and i learned alot.
Cannabis seed bank information: grow journals, strain reviews, best growers, brand history. Cannarado Genetics