weed delivery in Seattle, WA
Where to Buy Weed in Seattle, WA?
Considering that both recreational and medical cannabis is now legal in Seattle, there are numerous places where you can purchase it. However, with newly-opened street shops and small-scale local dispensaries, you can hardly be sure in the quality of your weed. How to protect yourself and find the best price-quality deal without making too much efforts?
Consider marijuana delivery: it is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to get high quality cannabis for a reasonable price. Potlala offers you more than just weed; this online service allows you to select best organic products with cannabis and to get them delivered to your home or office.
How to Get Weed in Seattle?
With Potlala, you can get access to the wide variety of high-grade marijuana products available in Seattle, Washington. Buy online to save time and avoid troubles!
Important: Potlala does not deliver cannabis products to school, college or university-belonging territories or other public places that have appropriate restrictions.
If it is your first order, you have a chance to get a special 10$ discount! Just use the code SEATTLEWADISCOUNT during your checkout and get a price cut.
Watch Out, There Is Low Quality Weed in Seattle!
You cannot be sure in the quality of your cannabis unless you check the results of the independent lab testing. However, most small-scale manufacturers in Seattle are not likely to invest in these tests. When you purchase weed from them, you step on the thin ice.
Potlala cooperates with brands that understand that quality is not something that can be compromised, so they are willing to pay for independent tests to gain the customer`s trust. Order delivery from Potlala and stay on the safe side!
Is weed legal in Seattle?
Though Washington is one of the states where both medical and recreational marijuana is now legal, Seattle City Council was long unwilling to welcome cannabis in the city. Just recently, it allowed Seattle residents to get marijuana deliveries, so you can order from Potlala freely.
In order to become a customer, you only need to be 18 or older. There are no other restrictions except those, which regulate the way you get your cannabis experience: no use in public places, no driving afterwards, and keeping weed away from children and teenagers.
Potlala offers medical and recreational weed delivery in Seattle, WA. Order weed online in Seattle, WA and get the best cannabis products delivered to you.
Where to Buy Legal Marijuana in Seattle and Tacoma
Recreational marijuana users can buy weed at retail stores throughout the state. Weed is legal in Washington State as of July 2014 for both medical use (requires a prescription and allows you to grow your own limited number of plants) as well as recreational use (anyone who is 21 or older).
Yes, you can seriously just walk right in to a store. If it’s your first time going to a store, it can feel intimidating, but once you enter, most stores are staffed by knowledgeable staff who can help you understand what your options are. Most stores also have a menu you can check out before you approach the counter to buy as well and some have their menus online at Weedmaps.
When the law first passed, there were very few stores open, but the list of stores is continuing to grow over time as the state eventually plans to license more than 300 stores. There were just 25 retail shops in mid-2014. Starting in July 2016, all stores were required to be registered by the state and there was no longer a division between medical and recreational stores, so recreational users can find the same products that were formerly only available to those with a prescription.
Still, just because pot is legal doesn’t mean it’s a free for all. There are still rules and regulations about how, when and where you can light up or eat an edible. If you’re interested in more about the basic rules to possess and do marijuana, check this list of the basics as well as how to find out more.
Important Things to Know
- For a list of places in Seattle where you can buy pot, see below. For the most complete list of both recreational and medical stores and dispensaries, check Weedmaps as the list can and does change.
- Retail shoppers can buy edibles, pre-rolled joints, buds, extract, CBD oil and extract, and other products.
- Weedmaps.com is a great resource for retail stores and medical dispensaries near you.
- Be aware that in order to legally purchase marijuana in Washington, you must be over the age of 21.
- Your ID will be checked before you can enter the stores.
- Many laws surrounding legal pot are similar to alcohol laws—no one can do it outside in the open, or drive under the influence. So even though you’ve probably seen or smelled someone smoking in public, be aware that can result in a citation.
- Because it’s still federally illegal, most shops also cannot take credit cards due to federal banking regulations so bring cash, just in case.
- And if you’re from another state, bring marijuana out of Washington at your own risk. It’s still illegal in surrounding states and it doesn’t matter if it was legal when you bought it.
- The most you can buy by state law at one time is one ounce, but stores can further limit that amount if they are short on supply.
A Greener Today
10522 Lake City Way NE, C103, Seattle
This is a listing of where to buy legal marijuana in Seattle and Tacoma. The number of retail stores is increasing as Washington approves more licenses.