Large Ceramic Outdoor Planters
Large ceramic outdoor planters are a wonderful way to accent your flower garden. Put them anywhere, and their style and color illuminates the area in a bath of beauty, complimenting the flowers within. Tall or short, wide or narrow, these ceramic planters enhance an area in a way that can only be described as magical. Check out myriad of color and size options in this vast collection.
Tara is a San Antonio-based award-winning landscape architect, writer and educator, passionate about eco-friendly solutions and growing her own food. She knows all it takes to help you create a sustainable backyard retreat that combines blissful charm with a modern take on landscaping.
This large ceramic planter has a a finish with many shades of blue and artisan glaze for shiny effect. It’s available in three sizes: large, medium and small to choose. It will be perfect for outdoor and indoor space.
A stunning planter that sports the colorful finish of the structure and is more than enough for elevating the look of your setting, since it is just as suitable for the outdoor setting as it is for the indoors.
These beautifully crafted pots are the original decoration of the garden, but also the interior. Beautiful floral prints give them a unique style. They are innovative and very functional at the same time.
Outdoor planter made of solid and stylish ceramic materials in blue color. It is resistant to excessive wear and mechanical damage caused by different factors. Blue finish of this element is suitable for different gardens and other outdoors.
Set of 3 large jars for indoor and outdoor use. Perfect as vase or pot. Suitable for residential and commercial premises. Adds elegance for each place.
large outdoor planters
A decorative large and tall garden urn for plants. It is made of ceramic in greyish tones with greenish accents looking like damp patches. This barrel-shaped urn is decorated with thin convex horizontal stripes around and has 4 small lugs.
Our advice Buying Guide
The use of large ceramic outdoor planters is an incredible way to add stunning focal points throughout a garden. In urban areas, gardens may be series of planters that are set up on roofs and terraces. Most people assume that ceramics must only be used indoors. However, they are not just a beauty to behold, but they’re also made to last! As a matter of fact, they are less likely to crack during the winter season.
What are large ceramic outdoor planters made of?
Large ceramic outdoor planters are made from outdoor-ready clay that’s been glazed, and then fired to high temperatures to make them tough and hardy. What we love most about large ceramic outdoor planters is the sheer breadth of styles and colors available. The effects vary including drip, multi-colored, and crackled. Because of ceramic planters, it’s now so easy for you to incorporate stunning and elegant pieces into your garden – with or without flowering plants planted inside them.
How to find the best ceramic outdoor planters?
The easiest way for you to find a good ceramic outdoor planter is by keeping a few things in mind like the following:
- Know Your Roots. It’s important for you to familiarize the root system of the plants you’ll be putting inside large ceramic outdoor planters. For those that have small root systems, you can opt for the planters that have short bases. Otherwise, you’ll need planters that are deep to house complex root systems.
- Sizes. Planters are like the shells of hermit crabs – they are just temporary hosts. You need, therefore, to consider several sizes of ceramic planters so you can easily upgrade to larger planters as your plants grow.
- Financial Cost. Large ceramic outdoor planters can be cheap and cheerful or decorative and expensive. Set a budget for your planters, but still make the design and quality of your planters your priority.
- Product Life. Think about your planter’s longevity if you need. For short-term projects, you’d want an affordable ceramic planter. Looks won’t be important as well as you’d just be disposing of it very soon. If you intend to use the pots for a long-time, the design features of large ceramic outdoor planters will matter. You’d also want to invest in extended durability as it means less consumption of resources.
- Exposure. Do you plan to place the large planters in an area that will be exposed to the sun? Will they be under the sun all day? Also, how strong are the breezes in your area? Large ceramic outdoor planters dry out faster compared to garden soil, but certain exposures can exacerbate the situation. Choose the ceramic planters that are extra resilient to ensure you don’t experience any breakage.
- Watering. Will you be able to water your plants every day? If so, then you can skip this section. Otherwise, opt for a planter that has a reservoir or drip tray. You wouldn’t want to stress out a plant from the lack of water as it may not be able to recover.
The old-fashioned, antique garden planters that are on display in temples and palaces are made of ceramic for a good reason: large ceramic outdoor planters can withstand the test of time and still look stunning. Enhance your garden’s look today with the use of some of the best ceramic planters available!
PRODUCTS & IDEAS Best Ideas
Looking for a way to add some colour outside your door? Check out these peacock-colored ceramic pots. They make the otherwise bland exterior full of life and action. Even the peacock himself couldn’t resist their charm!
Cool Large Dimpled Ceramic Pot Related Ideas
Fine Art – Hand Made and Hand Picked for You
We’ve got the best selection in pottery for your gardening needs. And .
The cheap, but good-quality planter made of stoneware in a lovely bricky color. The product is environmentally friendly so it can be re-cycled. The traditional look will bring warmth to the interior or exterior of your home.
Garden & Patio > Pots/ Window Boxes/ Baskets > Ceramic
- Outdoor Metal Fireplace
- Bird Cage Divider
- Tall Garden Trellis
- Wall Mount Garden Hose Reel Metal
- Outdoor Bars For Sale
- Inflatables For The Lake
- Outdoor Wall Thermometers
- Pink Patio Chairs
- Wood Sandbox With Cover
- Foam Pool Lounger
Large outdoor plant pot intended to little tree or large plant. It is made of copper and aged by patination, so it look very old-fashioned. This pot is a stylish decoration and it makes your garden more vintage and mysterious.
Outdoor planter made of ceramic with antique finish. Designed for large and medium sized plants. It is resistant to rust and harmful weather conditions. Elegant design for the garden, patio and more.
Find Large Ceramic Outdoor Planters. Large ceramic outdoor planters are a wonderful way to accent your flower garden. Put them anywhere, and their style and color illuminates the area in a bath of beauty, complimenting the flowers within. Tall or short, wide or narrow, these ceramic planters enhance an area in a way…
The best outdoor plant pots for your garden or patio area
Spruce up your space in seconds.
When you’re shopping for the best plant pot for the leafy Monstera in your living room, you don’t have to consider much more than its appearance (and whether your plant will fit inside). Choosing outdoor plant pots, however, requires a little more thought.
Budget, location and the upkeep you’re happy to do must all be considered before you can make your final selection. You have to choose something that’s sturdy enough for the job, too: a garden pot for flowers might not be strong enough to hold a small tree, for example. To help you pick the right garden pot for your needs, we’ve broken down some of the pros and cons of most typical materials on offer.
Wood has a rustic, natural finish and, if you look for FSC-certified options, make a good sustainable option. If you go for those made with untreated timber, they can be stained or painted a colour of your own choice. It does require annual treatments to keep it looking its best and, if not cared for, can become susceptible to damp or mould damage.
Plastic is hardwearing, doesn’t need any maintenance, is lightweight and usually quite inexpensive — so it’s great for those on a budget. It will fade over time, though, and doesn’t always look as smart as metal or wooden options.
Metal typically fares well outside. It won’t fade or go mouldy, but lesser-quality options may begin to rust after some time. It’s very versatile, though, and there are many different finishes depending on whether you’re looking to achieve a more modern or traditional effect.
Terracotta has that lovely warm tone that works very well indoors and outdoors — but larger pots can be pricey and this material will smash if you happen to drop it.
Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve rounded up a selection of our favourite outdoor plant pots in a range of colours, materials and price points, so you can show off all your plants in your garden or on your patio or balcony perfectly.
Spruce up your garden in seconds with the best outdoor plant pots including wood, plastic, metal and terracotta. Shop the best garden pots in our roundup.