HOW TO MAKE WEED RAMEN NOODLES
Ramen is a traditional Japanese food. It has a broad variety. A variant of ramen can be known by the geographical area in which it is being consumed, although, differences still exist within the variants. Generally, ramen can be classified by its two major ingredients: noodles and broth. Ramen is produced in different shapes, lengths and sizes. It could be thick, thin, straight, or curled. Ramen is usually served in meat or fish broth, and seasoned with soy oil, green onions, or any other spices a cook wishes to add to it.
We all enjoy noodles in broth. Ramen noodles.So, how about making it a little more interesting by adding weed? I carry out a lot of experiments but believe me; this is no trial and error.I look for every opportunity to add or infuse weed into my food or beverage. And Ican tell you thatweed ramen noodles is a food you can’t have enough of.It is easy, fast, and convenient. I have my personal recipe. Try it. And thank me later!
INGREDIENTS FOR RAMEN NOODLE WEED
- Ramen Kimchi Noodles
- 2 cups of water
- Stick of Butter
- Weed (1 ½ to 2 grams)
- Extra Flavorings (Cheese, Hot Sauce, Oregano, Chilli, Onions, etc.)
You will need a few kitchen utensils: pot, stirring spoon, and a serving bowl.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COOKING WEED RAMEN NOODLES
Ignite your stove or gas cooker and set the pot on it. Heat the pot but make sure to set the flame at medium temperature. Pour some water into the pot and maintain the temperature. The essence of this, is to make sure the water does not boil. Add weed into the heating water. If the water boils, it may vaporize the weed It even make it lose potency.It is advisable to grind the weed evenly to avoid having lumps or chunks of the plant buds in the mixture.
The next step is to add one quarter of stock butter into the weed solution. The butter binds well with weed due to the THC present in the plant. Continue to cook with medium flame until the weed gets absorbed by the water.
Cook at medium heat for about 25 minutes, browning of the weed occurs. At this stage, you should have a fine mixture of butter, weed and water.Always regulate the flame to prevent the mixture from boiling. Keeping to this instruction will give you the best results.
The mixture should scentlike aninfusionof herbs, but with a stronger smell of cannabis.Add ramen noodles and sauce into the mixture. It is a nice aroma but you may want to mask it with other seasonings like oregano or Tabasco sauce.
With a spoon, stir the noodles around for about 5 minutes and until it becomes soft. Having enough broth in your ramen noodles is essential. That’s where most of the flavor is.
There is plenty varieties of seasonings and flavors to add to your weed ramen noodles. According to your preferences, you can make your ramen noodles taste just how you want it. It’s fast, easy, and pretty enjoyable.
Ramen is a traditional Japanese food. It has a broad variety. A variant of ramen can be known by the geographical area in which it is being consumed.
The Easy Way To Make Cannabis-Infused Ramen Noodles
Ramen noodles made with cannabis needs to be included in every cannabis aficionado’s repertoire. Check out this super-easy recipe.
Ramen noodles are an essential dietary requirement for cannabis enthusiasts. They’re delicious, quick to make, and come in a variety of delicious flavours. Infusing one’s ramen noodles with cannabis can boost the culinary experience, while simultaneously getting you high. Here, we guide you through a simple cannabis-infused ramen noodle recipe.
- Ramen noodles
- 20g butter
- 2 cups water
- 1–2g dried bud
- Additional spices—chili, oregano, etc.
- Vegetables—carrots, onion, garlic, etc.
- Spoon to stir
- Pour the water into a pot, and set the heat on medium. You want the water to simmer, not boil.
- Finely grind the bud if you intend to eat all plant material, or keep it relatively chunky if you want to sift out the material later on.
- Place the butter and weed in the hot water. The heat decarboxylates the buds, making them psychoactive, and the butter is necessary to bind the cannabinoids to fat. The temperatures can’t get too high otherwise the cannabinoids will degrade. The water is essential because it has a lower boiling point than the fat in the butter, cooling it down. Add more water if there’s barely any left.
- Cover the pot with a lid, and heat the mixture for around 30 minutes. Don’t turn up the heat; it should remain equally hot as before. Consider that cooking weed has a very distinct smell, which can be recognised by your flatmates or neighbours. You can turn on the ventilation if required.
- After 30 minutes, you can either sift out the cooked bud material, which barely contains any desired cannabinoids, or simply eat it together with the noodles. If you decide to sift out the buds, try not to remove too much fat, as that’s exactly what will get you high. You can do this by straining the liquid through a mesh sieve large enough for the fat to pass through, but too small for the chunks of plant matter.
- Add the ramen noodles into the mixture, together with the included spices. Keep simmering the water without boiling it, and stir the noodles for an even cook. When the noodles reach the desired consistency, place them in a bowl together with the broth, and voilà, your cannabis ramen noodle masterpiece is ready for consumption! The effects will hit anywhere between 30mins–3hours after eating the noodles.
If you’re fancy, you can add cheese, basil, and various vegetables into your recipe.
This recipe is very basic. You could also try other variations. For example, you could make cannabutter beforehand, and simply add it to the noodles whilst they’re cooking. It may save you time if you decide to eat cannabis ramen a lot. You could also make an olive oil cannabis extract and pour it over the noodles once they’re done. The choice is yours!
Ramen noodles infused with cannabis is a delightful treat for cannabis enthusiasts. Click here and check out this simple recipe. It will change your life.